Desa Dairy Farm in Kundasang, Ranau, Kota Kinabalu


Hello September! 
Wow! How time flies.The last thing I remembered was my birthday a few days ago
and now its September already.

A few weeks ago, 
Roy and I made some plans to drive up to Ranau for some durian hunting. 
I am a sucker for road trips and you have no idea how excited I was.

Before that, we made a quick stop at Tuaran to pay a short visit to my hometown.
So glad I finally got to bring Roy to try out the famous Tuaran Mee in Tuaran itself.

Tuaran Mee (Price N/A)
Sorry I can't remember how much this cost but definitely something good to have before heading off to Ranau. Love the thin sliced Cha Sao (Barbecued pork). Having this really brings back good memories of my life growing up in Tuaran. 

After that, its time to pay Ranau a visit but first, a little visit to Desa Dairy farm on the way up. We planned it a few days before this trip. Yay cows! Yay Fresh Milk! 










Cows!!!


This little fella was staring at me for a while and when I took my camera out, he/she turn its face to one side for a good shot!


Had the most "pleasant" smell when we got there and I almost passed out.










Durian Yoghurt (Rm5.30)

This was pretty good! I am not really a fan of durian flavoured desserts as I prefer to eat the fresh durians on its own but this is an exception. This is a must try when you visit Desa.
Here a shot of the sacred and scarred Mount Kinabalu from a distance.
It was too cloudy to see the whole mountain but getting a small glimpse of it was enough for me.


After that was over, we head over to Ranau to get some durians and sadly we didn't buy any because it was kinda pricey. We didn't know where the exact place to get the cheap ones so we left just right before the heavy rain started.

Comments