i-Pmart | Delivering Convenience To You



Many of you know that I am a Canon user and I have been travelling a lot 
with my huge Canon EOS 500D everywhere I go. I love my camera but it gets kinda
annoying bringing a big heavy camera around and I have been searching 
for a smaller compact camera to make it easier.


I came across i-Pmart and I finally found my dream camera!
All the gadgets you need are available in i-Pmart.



I realised that the prices for the cameras are quite reasonable.
Compared to local market prices in KK, I have to say i-Pmart prices
are way more reasonable than any other places I've surveyed.


This is the camera I have been searching for which is the Canon EOS M.
Sexy Foxy Red that is!

The Canon EOS M is the very first compact system camera from Canon, 
who are the last major manufacturer to release a mirrorless model. 
The EOS M has an 18-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, new EOS M lens mount, 
a touch-screen interface, Full 1080p HD Movie mode, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to ISO 25600), 
a 3-inch 1,040,000-dot LCD monitor, and a flash hot-shoe. 

The Canon EOS M is available in four different colours (black, silver, white and red) with the new EF-M 22mm f/2 STM kit lens, with the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, and a two-lens kit. 
Oh and I love the new Speedlite 90EX flash!


Light, small and convenient!
Did I mention there is an adapter you can buy for Canon EF lenses?
The M has nice specs for shooting video and a stereo mic too!

Isn't she a beauty?
I've got my eye on this for ages!

If you're looking for cameras, click here!
I've already got my eye on a few things myself so whatcha waitin' for!
Get clickin'! You wont regret what you'll see!

My next item on my wish list..



This would be the perfect camera for my outdoor climbing trips!
Gotta save up some cash to buy this real soon!

Here's something for you guys to read on..
Some mind-blowing facts on phones!

*click for better view*

*psst*
Just present this while checking out at the website.


(Image source via i-Pmart)

For further inquiries, just click here!

Comments