Product Review : Wonderbox (January 2013 Edition)


What's up guys?
How was your weekend?
Hope you guys had a good week!
Here's another product review for you guys!


Ever heard of Wonderbox?
Well, let me tell you what it is.
Its basically a box filled with unicorns,rainbows and gold!!
I'm just kidding! Its basically filled with beauty product samples!



I read about these beauty box reviews from a lot of blogs
which made me really curious what they have in their box every month.
So I subscribed here, and all I had to do was pay Rm39.90 and wait!
You can pay via debit/credit card or even paypal!

When I got my parcel, I was really impressed with their packaging.
Nicely sealed in bubble wrap and also wrapped in a nice pink ribbon!






Murad Skin PerfectingPrimer Dewy Finish, Elianto Nutri RougeLipstick,
Ronasutra Anti-bacterial NBR Sponge, Ronasutra 2-in-1 MineralFoundation & Powder.

Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask and some cool vouchers.

A card listing out every item in the box

Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask

A little surprise!

Hair Chalk!!

Ronasutra 2-in-1 MineralFoundation & Powder 
Ronasutra Anti-bacterial NBR Sponge

I really love this cause' it works really well on my skin and it doesn't clog my pores.
Oh did I mention they even sent me the right skin tone coloured powder!




All you have to do is just turn the cover..

And TA-DA! Powder!




Murad Skin PerfectingPrimer Dewy Finish



Love how it blends really easily with my skin!
Doesn't leave a sticky feeling after applying it on and it matches my skin well!

Elianto Nutri RougeLipstick



I hardly use red lipstick but its nice to have one in the collection.
I might use it someday. We'll have to wait and see.

Click here to be a member or here to subscribe!

Comments

Post a Comment