Colour Splash Effect


Sunnies from Taiwan, Oversized Big Tee from Hometoomuch,
 Folded denim shorts from MissOCD,
Cath Kidston Inspired floral bag from Violetroom.


Woke up really early today and did my chores before
leaving the house to do some errands.
Had quite a productive day I must say and the weather 
is being kind today. I saw Mr.Sunshine ! xD

Did some doodling for a week now and finally its done
after procrastinating for who knows how long.


Oh and also tried out this cool Colour Splash effect on one of my pictures that
 I read from Meitzeu from Sketches of Life and Chan from Shin Chan!
Turned out quite cool but not really obvious though. 

 This is the original picture!
And now for the after..

.......................................................................................................

..............................................................................

........................................................

...................................

................


TA DA!

Only took me 5min to get this done!

Comments

  1. Nice nice!! Face look slim too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O Face look slim? I only edit the colour! hahah! I didnt edit anything else at all...>.< but anyway thanks! OHohoho!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment